The forbidden sites access control system - Resilient Cloud Resources Screening Solution (RCRSS)
The modern legislative framework imposes a variety of requirements on operators and hosting providers, one of which is compliance with the Federal law of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2006 № 149-FZ "On information, information technologies and protection of information". One of the requirements of the law is the duty of an operator to interact with the system UAIS ("Unified registry of domain names, pointers of pages of sites in the information and telecommunication network "Internet" and network addresses, allowing to identify sites in the information and telecommunications network "Internet" containing information which dissemination in the Russian Federation is prohibited) and the restriction of access on the basis of data from the system.
RCRSS allows you to simplify the procedure of interaction with the Registry and to ensure the enforcement of the law requirements, not creating your own similar system and not spending staff time on this daily routine.
We offer you the service that:
- will upload data from the registry every day
- will provide the lock-up of network resources
- is compatible with almost any modern telecommunication equipment
- will save your company the money that otherwise you would spend on your own security process
- will help you hold your ground in the analysis of disputable situations with Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media, thanks to the logs, confirming the timely extracting of information from the registry and the applying of restrictions on your equipment with an accuracy to every second