RPCM Software 0.9.34 released!
We're happy to announce a new release of RPCM Software 0.9.34.
This one is mainly a bugfix and stability improvement release. We urge you to update your RPCMs to enjoy even higher stability and availability even under high number of concurrent API polling/operation.
As usual, updating process is smooth and downtime-free!
Here is what's new in RPCM Software 0.9.34 (Firmware 0.10.67) compared to 0.9.1 (Firmware 0.10.41).
- Added support for PhoenixMiner in hashrate watchdogs configuration (Automation).
- Fixed issue that could cause RPCM to stop authenticating users and/or responding due to high number of requests (REST API, Web, etc);
- Fixed issue with telemetry data loss when adjusting the time backwards;
- Fixed duplicate log records display in browsers;
- Fixed issue with link-local addresses self-assignment when DHCP server is not available;
- Fixed SNMPv3 DES encoding;
- Firmware: Fixed occasional issues with distortion of configuration values and increased response times of all interfaces (REST API, Web, etc).
- Improved forbidden symbols verification for RADIUS user password authentication;
- RPCM.CLOUD telemetry data transmission is now more stable and even.