RCNTEC has released version 0.11.0 of RPCM.CLOUD
RCNTEC has announced the release of RPCM.CLOUD update v0.11.0.
RPCM.CLOUD is a cloud solution for intelligent power infrastructure monitoring based on RPCM Smart PDU Power Management Modules.
Release 0.11.0 contains new features that improve usability and security of power infrastructure monitoring, it also adds some changes to the user interface:
- companies can now restrict access to its users;
- dashboard has received a configuration option allowing to choose which events to show on the graph and in the log;
- logs are now available in TXT and CSV formats for download;
- you can now subscribe to receive news on new releases and other great things to make sure that the you won’t miss any updates on the RPCM Smart PDU and RPCM.CLOUD
First released in November 2019, the RPCM.CLOUD provided the RPCM users with advantages of centralized monitoring of the entire power supply infrastructure from a single interface, power consumption forecasting, troubleshooting and more.
Start improving your infrastructure with RPCM.CLOUD for free* today!
* RPCM.CLOUD is free for RPCM devices with active or extended warranty coverage.